When to final flush and harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dantess, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Good day gentlemans. Im an absolute begginer and this is my first grow. My weed is in 40th day of flowering stage. Some pistils is going brown and red and I know that its the final stage of flowering. My question is. How much time it takes from now to harvest?

I know that the last 2 weeks I should water only w plain water. So when to start watering with that?

Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

2. You have a long way to go don't start tell tricromes go from clear to milky it's Gunna be awhile

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't flush.. But I do plain water feedings with 20% run off for the last month to leech nutrients out of my soil.. Personally I like the flavor better this way.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

4. This is what I call flushing...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Careful..lots of females here and I don't mean plants..LMAO (I AM a dude..LOL)
    Look here and their site is fab too
    growweedeasy.com !!
    harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im pretty sure that whole site is made and written by a chick.. Nothing wrong with that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Absolutely not nebula Haze is awesome I've learned a lot from her in her website

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yea she teaches lots of useful things.

Uses miracle grow perlite though

9. Yes and the technique is called flushing, but there is a common misconception amongst growers that you need to drown your plants, or you have to run a flush of three times your pot size. Pretty sure I would drown in 15 gallons of water. Personally I can't imagine that is beneficial and most likely stressing plants.
    I have tried both methods and find that not running excess water through my soil , and just simply feeding water for a month straight gives a better flavor in my bud.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3