When to feed seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kenzoSlice, Sep 28, 2013.

1. What about superthrive? Is that ok for the roots on a seedling? Like 1 drop per gal?

2. Noobs tend to kill stuff a lot which is why so many here are scared shitless of feeding their plants. If its taking people three weeks to see their first set of true leaves then there's certainly something wrong with the picture.

19 days above soil and I've topped at the fifth and fourth nodes on all eight ladies....and I sure as fuck didn't wait all this time to feed them.

3. I use 1 milileter per gallon of water.

4. Thats about a drop isnt it?

5. Nope its probably about 10 drops or so. If you have a wal mart near you you can goto the pharmacy and ask to buy a baby medicine dropper for about 50 cents. They measure up to 5 milileters and are cheaper then the ones they sell on the shelves.

6. [quote name="tplat" post="18865270" timestamp="1382428957"]Nope its probably about 10 drops or so. If you have a wal mart near you you can goto the pharmacy and ask to buy a baby medicine dropper for about 50 cents. They measure up to 5 milileters and are cheaper then the ones they sell on the shelves.[/quote

And with much success?

7. Superthrive ahs stuff in it that is good in the veg cycle, it helps plants deal with stress and helps root growth but I wouldn't use it in flowering. b1 red also helps with root growth and Protekt silica is another thing I add to help strengthen the plants cell walls making them more sturdy, resistant and also helps plants handle stress better.

Wow Bub, I would feed them some more light and you may have to stake or TP them cause they got some legs 

Just use B-1 but thats more of at Transplant 

10. He Needs to quit feeding himself dos equis and start paying attention to those sprouts lol