When to cut? First grow. 63 Days since 12/12 switch.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Goatlicker, Jul 14, 2013.

1. #2 tweakz, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
  2. take a sample off one and try it out then, if u like the high, cut em down

3. after reading your first post and log, if your using chems, make sure you stop, and feed just water for a week before you chop them. You dont want nutes to still be in your buds when u harvest them.

Only been feeding Organic nutes and i stopped using them a week and a half ago, only had plain water the last week or so.

5. you should be good anyday now. I would take a small sample personally, and taste it. Different times of harvest give a different type of high. None of your pistils look orange to me, which i find odd, even though u said they all pulled in. Your yellow leaves also look lime green to me lol. i dunno if its your camera, or just my eyes tonight. If your trics are still alot clear, i would wait a few days and look at them again. 

6. Okay, i use a vape so it'll be fine doing that straight off the plant right?
    They're kinda brown/grey/purple, some of them pulled in not all sorry.
    Leaves are like a pale yellow, some limeish green, my camera i set the panda plastic to white and then took the photos with HPS on so it maybe a little off.
    I would say i have around 60-70% cloudy atm with no amber as i can see yet.

7. You would still want to speed cure it someway. Smoking it straight from the plant would be undesirable. I would wait til there is some amber. The leaves will also start to turn first piss of the morning yellow. Yeh the color adjustment you did throws off the colors some lol