when to crop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mmx5mike, Aug 9, 2002.

1. when do I know when it is right to crop the plant. It is now 3 1/2 feet tall with yellow and white flowers. Pollen is present and falls when tapped. no other plants survived. What do I do now?

2. shit dude, hate to break it to you but it sounds like your plants a male. Does it have like little balls under the leaves, those are the pollen sacks, and if it has pollen thats bad. If its bud though, wait till 75% of the hairs on the bud are red , that is when the bud is at its prime, wait any longer and the thc level goes down and you have vad weed. But it sounds like you have a male.

3. uh if its a male harvest it now and smoke the leaves.

4. harvest it and to get the best out of the leaves, caue they taste like shit, take all the leaves and soak them over nihgt in a closed container with rubbing alchohol 95% or better. Then the next morning it will be black, put that in a glass dish and set it on your stove on a very very low temperater or let the alcohol evaperate by its self, then there will be a slight sticky black substance on the bottom, thats called hash my friend, pure thc, easier than most people make it sound and it works and you cant fuck up, just make sure you get all the fluid out, dont wanna smoke rubbing alcohol

5. i've heard ether works better then alcohol and it will evaporate itself .........

6. i've heard ether works better then alcohol and it will evaporate itself .........

7. yeah it does but its fast if ou heat it up just a tad