When to change light schedual / leaf discoloration or burn?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheStankyMoose, Aug 26, 2019.

1. How do you keep your leaves from turning yellow? What ratio you using for flower?

2. I'm doing 15-30-15 and I'm still getting yellow leaves here and there

3. I use lucas formula in veg. Basically 1-2-2 or you could say it's 5-10-10. In flower I switch to using maxibloom dry lately. It's 5-15-14. Sometimes in late flower I'll use koolbloom dry with a little flora micro. KB dry is 2-45-28. I haven't switched to the KB dry yet and I may stick with the maxibloom this time because they look like they are already low on nitro. Can't reduce the ratio more yet.

I get yellow leaves from the powerful lights on the top. Right under that is green though and the shaded smaller plant is darker green. This is 6 1/2 weeks from flip. Took it last night. They have 3 or so weeks to go still. Lots of white pistils. You can see how yellow my top leaves are. I like to let them change to fall color. Many cannabis growers feed too heavy. You don't want them green to harvest. They get a more natural ripening and terpine profile like this. You can see some purple leaves in there. I'm usually near half recommended strength but I feed daily. My flower plants get 1 gallon each a day right now. Small right front plant skips a day but the others are every day right now.

This is also called ACE grow method or Autumn Color Effect. Good article on it.
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/autumn-color-effect/

IMG_9315.JPG IMG_9316.JPG IMG_9317.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like Tbone said try tying the top down. See photo- It will help bush out your plants and maximize your canopy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1