When to begin flush?(pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zicadyzack, Oct 19, 2009.

1. This is my first grow and I really don't know when to begin my flush, or approx how long till harvest, i think they are about 6 weeks into flower? Here's a pic I quickly took last night, the 2nd pic is from a week ago. Any help appreciated thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Pic from a week ago:
    [​IMG]

2. im sorry i cant hlp but im so jelous u still have ur plants growing out doors lol we have had some nasty frost here already ( ontario ) i had to pull my plants out on the last week of sept :( .... nice grow tho :)

3. about 2 weeks before harvest flush with water. you can go to your local grow store and buy something like "Final Flush" follow the directions and the people at the store could give you some pointerrs as well. It helps with taste to give it mollasses as well the last few days fatten em up and taste very nice......Happy Growing! nice lookin plant

4. Thanks, yea that's one of the benefits of living near the equator :)

5. I've been doing searches on here about molasses, I still don't know if I'm going to use it, if so what kind? and how much should i put in? If it will benefit my plant i'll definitely buy some

6. Hi-Brix - 14 oz - Hydroponic Nutrients - Worm's Way - here this is the stuff i use... it will tell you how much to use i think it slike 1-2 tablespoon a gallon. then the last day before harvest use like 10 tablespoons a gallon.....good luck.. definitely will benefit

7. how many do you have just that one?

8. i'm going to just buy some molasses today, and use 2 tbsp per gallon I'll probably start my flush tomorrow, tomorrow being the last day of ferts.
    I have another White Widow growing as well right next to it, still veggin about 12 inches tall, and I just received 3 easy riders, and one lemon skunk from attitude today :) already began germinating