When To Add Fert ??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Timboman, Nov 9, 2007.

1. I have got my plants to a healthy stage now and they are showing signs of buds forming.

No pics at the mo sorry.

Recently i had all sorts of problems with too much fert so had to undertake some major flushing last week.
    Now they seem good as.

I was given some stuff called "NSR Greenleaves , Bloom Juice" for budding and flowering for the plants.

My question is should i mix it up to the instructions and add to the plant or wait awhile for the plants to sort themselves out.

I will put up a couple pics tomorrow.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Here is a pic i took of one of the plants off my celphone

Attached Files:

3. I cant tell so great with the small pics

but they look a little droopy are you watering too much?

additionally it appears as though you may have a magnesium def, upcurled leaf margins & it appears as though they are lightning in color between the leaf veins?? or is this a pic problem I see

if this description sounds correct next watering add 1 table spoon of epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) per gallon of water

also check your ferts to see that they contain micro nutes, Iron mag calcium etc etc etc

as to the ferts for budding ...what are the NPK values of those ferts

ALWAYS start off @ 1/4 strength with a product you not familiar with

4. I think i was watering too much recently , Thanks for the tip on the mag def.
    I knew there was a problem but couldn't figure it out.
    The fert i was using is a liquid blood and bone mixture

The "N P K " values on the bud growth bottle is 2, 5 ,4
    I think that is right.

As for micro nutes it contains Calcium, Mag and an aray of nitrates ,Ferric, Potassium ,Zinc the list goes on. . . .