When to add bloom booster? Can I just use sulfer

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by black2grey, Oct 16, 2018.

1. First time flowering a bit nervous don't want to miss anything and get popcorn ewe. Making own booster? When to add? Is there anything else to know? 1539666295437.jpg 1539642595459.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pots are a little big for the size of plants. I would have stayed in one gallons for more even watering. Just be careful it doesn’t dry unevenly and use light nutrients. Making your own bloom booster? Start light if so

3. Yeah I found out later from you that in coco root bound isn't a big deal. Yeah they take about 2-3 days between feedings now. Doing pH water every 3rd feed to rinse salts. Just not sure what if anything else needs done before flipping. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting time. 4 months is only a few harvests a year and only trying to do once a year. I've removed most of the big and lower leaves. Aka lolipopping managed to fit 4 place ts in a 2x2 with a blurple led. When do you use a bloom booster? I have bloom nutes. They are crap but no N. Also got molasses. Should I just go ahead and flip them? 1539642515872.jpg

4. Sure. First grow, get some smoke. Better training for wider canopy, and smaller pots next time

• Like Like x 1
  5. This one's next. Came from some very nice lemon Haze. It's roots are insane already I'll try it. Should I just flower her with the rest? IMG_20181020_004120691.jpg IMG_20181020_004128711.jpg 1540014348661.jpg

6. If it’s in soil pot up first.

7. Naw. Doing the coco still. Over time it's worth it.soils costly and difficult to understand fully. Coco has been very forgiving. Thank you s2c for your experience and wisdom.

• Agree Agree x 1