Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When times get hard, Does anyone here smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 504smoker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #41 jack herra, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

hmm..not true at all,resin has a high thc level.its concentrated smoke that builds up in your pipe.

also its a different high and i actually enjoy it

2. i havent smoked a ball of resin in well over two years and shouldnt have to smoke it the rest of my life.

3. ive never smoked resin. ive had my bong (1st 1) for 6 months and never cleaned it (only changed water every cup days) and other day i cleaned it with listerine(lmfao) and TONS of black shit came out that never came out when changing the water. is this the shit you guys smoke? i wouldnt smoke that shit unless i was really desperate, but i would rather just take a tbreak, so much more worth it

4. if i have to i smoke rez..but im not a huge fan.

5. I always feel guilty after I resin-hit my spoon a few times, that shit looks toxic once it starts bubblin.

6. I do occasionally , but most of the time I would rather not smoke. I do save all of my blunt roaches for when I'm dry though.

7. When times get hard, a little resin goers a long way.

8. When there's absolutely no other alternative, yeah. Resin hits win. But taste like ass sandwiches.

9. wen i was younger i used 2...
    but now i just wait til i reup....
    but if a piece broke i mite save to scrape wen im out...
    but almost like a 'break in case of emergency' type thing...
    ha.

10. No, I'm rarely dry for more than a day or 2 and would rather not smoke that shit.

11. get a ginder and then smoke the keif

12. amen brother

13. My friend smoked resin often

14. if need be then yes

15. i think all truly seasoned tokers have had their time of need and there's just nobody there with some buddah. so yeah unfortunately it becomes necessary to scrape out some goo to pass the time. But I have noticed that I get really really stoned from res but it doesnt last that long, and most often i get a headache afterward. oh well shit happens and it'll get ya by:smoke: