Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When things go wrong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by radweed, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Listen closely we are are not here suddenly for no reason but for a special mission or just to chill like gettings married and having children.
    So in some days things go well and some not specialy how we wanted but in the second things happened by my wills how by a a choice I mad like I took the long road because the shortest had trouble.
    The probleme is trouble and trouble like if you do something good you will not get rewarded automatically but we express that by feelings and brain get new ideas.

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. do you own a gun?

4. I dont own a gun but i tend to get one, I say that war is declared and everybody go to to to...... years of seeying light is still useless and mad you let say just you do to much you get hallucination and finish skyzo??

5. BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 radweed, Feb 7, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    "Deleted"

7. OKLAHOMA CITY — A federal judge in Oklahoma has ruled that a federal law prohibiting people who use marijuana from owning firearms is unconstitutional, the latest challenge to firearms regulations after the U.S. Supreme Court's conservative majority set new standards for reviewing the nation's gun laws.9 hours ago

Unde federal law if you've smoked the herb in the last 12 months your addicted to it and banned from owning Guns.
    That pesky question 11-E on the federal fiearms form 4473.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Shouldn’t this be in the philosophy section or something??
    Haha what’s going on here?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Should this be a sticky? Mods?

10. Rewarding is of utmost importance not only for motivation but also cheering up the spirit to do better in the future as well. But in case if you are not rewarded, you need to try the following things for a good outcome. Here are all the things:
    Get positive feedback from your friend, co-worker, or anyone nearest to you, and ask them for their feedback on your accomplishment.
    Set your own goals - When we set goals and achieve them, it can be a powerful reward that allows us to pursue our dream.

This thread is for the Philosophy section. But still, I want to suggest you that instead of getting into the rewards do your best without. You will be truly rewarded in the near future.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  11. You must be on some good smoke.

• Winner Winner x 1