Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When The Effect Will Go Away After Overdose On Hash??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Victor_Yan, Aug 28, 2014.

1. It has been like 40 hours since I overdose on hash! (First time on weed, 7-8 hits).and had a terrible green out!
    But I still can feel the dizziness, hot breath with smell of weed, dry mouse ,extreamly tired, no appetite....
    How long will it last??does it will ever go away?
    I really shouldn't start with hash, and over shoot....

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014

"Hot breath with smell of weed"

That one might be solved by brushing your teeth

As for all the other symptoms, try smoking a bowl. Your symptoms will be gone.

3. Sorry, buddy. Forgive my poor English. But what is smoke a bowl?

4. Give the mouse some antibiotics, food, water, and its health should return.

5. Troll?

If you do not enjoy the effects of cannabis then please do not smoke it. Thank you.

6. if your "troll” means pass out and spin into a tunnel, yes! I had that. Terrible!

7. Ok victor, we know you are trolling. You won't be very popular on here if you cannot contribute. You most likely will be banned. Be careful.

8. Oh, thank you! I don't know that...
    But it's like not my fault, just need some help!

9. it'll never go away, you are forever stoned stupid :smoking:

10. #11 enjoyandlive, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    your iq can't be higher than 40 to take 8 hits of hash your first time..: :confused_2:

But seriously, of course you'll bug the fuck out

11. Maybe smoking  just isn't for you

12. Assuming this is real:  You'll be fine.  Don't spend so much time dwelling on feeling bad.  Just get on with your life and before you know it you'll realize you feel normal again. 

13. Sorry guys but really? Stop being so ignorant. Maybe he isn't trolling and is asking for help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The OD description isn't quite right. "Hot breath with smell of weed?"  "What is smoke a bowl?"  "If your "troll” means pass out and spin into a tunnel, yes! I had that. Terrible!"  Give me a break, his syntax and punctuation is better than half the blades here so the "sorry for poor English" don't fly.  Dude is bragging about smoking some hash and he probably did get uncomfortably high.  There's always the possibility I could be wrong, that happens pretty often especially when reading stuff from adolescents but I also call BS.  I don't understand the "Stop being so ignorant" comment.  Did you mean gullible?

15. I wish I could be high for 40 hrs of one session. For me to stay high that long I would need about a half a oz and a few grams of oil.

Give me a ring if you ever locate the mythical strains that induce such universe melting highs!

Victor: drink water, eat food, take a deep breath, smile and relax. Nothing harmful is occurring to your body even if you are not used to it. There are no cannabinoid receptors in the medulla oblongata - meaning it is impossible to "OD" on cannabis by respiratory or cardiovascular failure, as one may with narcotic drugs. There is no such thing as cannabis OD as a result; you just got super baked my friend!

17. Guys, Thanks for all your kindly comments!
    By the way ,I'm not faking or something, just a little freak out I guess!
    I'm 33 male in Japan, and just post here try to find some help from professionals !

18. Goddamnit man...congrats you're gonna be the first ever to die from weed....its all you're fault...