when the deal is going down...

Discussion in 'General' started by Casabay, May 17, 2010.

1. I call em up, he invites me over, we smoke a blunt. *always never missed the blunt* we talk about random shit for 10 or so minutes, chillin in the back yard. say what i am up to later, how much i need, and move on from there. I was planning on going to a bar and watch the fight, i toll him i need about a duce and he ended up giving me 3, just because i was like " Yah i am looking forward to UFC, Going to the bar, you wanna reach ?" and he goes, "Nah, but yo if the fight sucks, your gonna need this extra bit of weed" from then on we just became friends after that. I Chill with him even when i aint buying weed from him, its fucking insane the ammount of people he sells too,

2. #22 mөsh, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    *Sitting in dealers house*
    Dealer: ok man whadda you want?

Me: lokkin for anything more than an 1/8th for less than 50$ of fire

Dealer: I got you dude, I can give you an eight of this afgooey (or whatever he has in) for 45$, just
    get me another sale after this one and say you got it for 60$.

Me: Mind if I try it first?

Dealer: Na dude lets get a bowlpack up in this bitch.

Me: Fuck ye.

Dealer: *loading bowl and lighting bong, mom screams at him numerous time and he can't answer because hes ripping a bong*

Dealer's Mom: *Dealers Name* GET DOWNHERE WE NEED TO TALK NOW

Dealer: JESUS FUCK WHAT DO YOU WANT I'M LIGHTING A FUCKING BOWL GODDAMNIT, dude sometime my mom is just so fucking annoying man.

Me: Yea *laughs a little*, I got that same problem.

AND I GET MY SHIT AND LEAVE

3. i just go to my dudes house, buy some shit, smoke a lil bit, chill. dont gotta worry bout being sketchy. so nice.

4. yea..like almost everyone before me said..never do it at your house unless you know forafact that the dude's trusty..and not trusty cause he got some good herb, but trusty like you could give him a 100$ and come back next day and he'll give it back to you without u telling h im/her

but for me.. my dealer is one of my good friends so i just goto his house usually after a convo somewhere along..
    whatup, what's new?
    or
    menu please
    *he'll tell me all he got*
    any recommendations?
    yea dawg, the vader ku is dank as fuck and i only have like an 8th left
    aight i'll take an 8th be there ina sec
    forsure, doors unlocked
    or
    forsure, hit me up

and boom you got nugs :)

5. dealers house always,

me: yo wuts good
    dealer: got this -wutever hes holding-
    me: cool, get at u lata
    dealer: yup yup

15 minz lata.....knock knock

dealer: sup man shut the door behind u
    me: shuts door and fades into ultra mega comfty couch

we load pipe, bong, joint...wutever

dealer: how much u wanting
    me: hundo (always)
    dealer:got the doh, exchange, here ya go

we say our goodbye's and i go home to :bongin:

6. There are a lot of shady dealers out there.

I don't want an "OG" that brags about stabbing bitches in the same house as my family.

7. It's usually in one of their cars, sometimes we take a little drive, sometimes we sit and get it over with.

I don't normally go to their house or have them come to mine, but it has happened in the past. I'm usually forced to chill there for 30+ minutes.

8. My main dealer currently is a high school kid who longboards around town all day hooking people up.

I sometimes call him up and we'll arrange to meet in a parking lot or somewhere similar.

Othertimes he'll be chilling at one of his customers' houses and I'll come over, get the weed and smoke some bowls.

Either way works for me!

9. My dealer isn't a sketchy fuck, quite the opposite. Usually I'll just be hangin with some friends and he'll tell me when he's got free time and I'll go to his dorm room and get it. When I had a sketchy dealer it was always searching for a meeting spot, sometimes it was in a bathroom, other times it was in my room, once under a bridge LOL. Damn glad I don't go through that anymore.

10. Here's how the deal goes down in my neck of the woods...

me : yo mind if i ride by?

dealer : come on down son

fifteen minutes later i'm at his house smoke a bowl, get the goods, shoot the shit for a while and then it's time to trek back to my place

11. haaa.
    made me laugh

12. the guy I currently buy from I've known since high school, so it's not a big or awkward deal for me. Generally I text him and tell him I need some and if he has it then I swing up to his house and grab it. when I buy for my cousin we usually exchange money and product at the public library.

13. THINK SHE'S TROLLING US BROSKI!!?!?!
    :eek:

14. my dude usually comes out to my house..smokes me up with his stash and then i buy..but if im in town i'd say the nono's are obivous spots..like the gas station, parkin lot, my buddies house is where i go a lot ( and he has no idea!! :D ) i do a lot of real quick deals. to where we pull up..throw the shit and drive off. the whole deal like takin 5 seconds. but around my town all you gotta do is look around before u handoff and you'll be good.

15. My dealers a year older than me, but smaller and I don't know him well enough to judge. He's dealt to me since 9th grade. Even after a year of college, I called him today and I still got my 8th.

16. hey now:devious:

17. Fuck man. I shop in a store like a human when I have to buy some medicine. Fortunately, I also get my own 3 plants :)

18. Always has been for me, inside someone's house is the safest place to do it. I'm speaking in terms of not getting caught by police. But I'm a guy. I've gone through maaany of shady people in some of the worst areas around my town and I'm still here.

19. i got one dude ive known for ever usually we just go half and half on whatever and share it i would share it with him anyways besides that i end up getting my usual share of a quarter (yea i buy in quarters) but i get a high grade quarter for $15-$20.

20. :confused:WTF?"u can't make an exchange w/out bieng obvious?

2 disrespectful moron slackers w/no respect, both still living w/mommy...or are u under 18?

:smoke:perfect example :nothin' said on phone,+results =good deal

yeah me too:p but let's help the less experienced & less fortunate too...:smoke::smoke: