When strangers know youre high funny moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 23, 2014.

1. It wasn't actually coffee, just a big glass of stoner milk. But you could put it in coffee I suppose. It was surprisingly very tasty by itself I remember. Probably gonna a save another bit of dank I have to do it again next weekend.

2. Went into a gas station very high. Got an assortment of snacks and drinks. When I was at the counter the clerk looked at me, and said. "I know what you've been up to tonight... Gaming!" Just looked at him and said "You know it man!" Haha cool guy though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. was at a pizza place with 3 other dawgs, we go to order our pizza completely blazed, as my friend was ordering, we were all just shouting out things we wanted from the menu at our friend, and the whole time the guy taking the order was smiling and lookng at us actin like morons, cuz we were laughing for some reason

1. my favorite is when the fast food give free shit and we feel like we won the lotto
    my favorite also is when I was looking at candy and the arab guy is like "this is not a art gallery)

4. i would always get these weird fucking looks from people. but it's my fault...my eyes were red as fuck and i was walking in public stoned

5. #26 ValetGirls, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Idk if I got lucky but my graveyard shift gas station cashiers (aka, the time when I frequent gas stations) are the best. We talk music all the time. Also, he's carded me on several occassions for buying like a Twix bar and some taquitoes and I fall for it every. damn. time.

6. #27 Potato Skins, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    my friends and I were at McDonalds and we were really high. So what ends up happening is he suddenly gets up and goes outside. I follow him and I ask him why we're outside. Without any hesitation he starts throwing up out in the bushes next to the drive thru. It was funny because people were driving in and trying to make an order and all you can hear is some kid retching and vomiting. I turned around and everyone inside is just staring at him. I turn around and I see an employee looking at my friend. I just tell him my friend was sick; which was stupid because my eyes were bloodshot. He just took a good look at both of us and started laughing; I started laughing; and, I'm pretty sure, he was high too. ----------------------------------Larry King should be the 12th Doctor.

7. Hmm nothing too particular i can remember except waiting in line at a gas station with my friend each of us holding 2 boxes of donuts and a drink, i was doing that swaying back and forth thing you do when youre really high standing up, then i see this guy in front of me jut staring at me with a grin on his face. Man i swear we made eye contact for like 20 seconds lmao

8. [quote name="delilahweed" post="19392370" timestamp="1390497769"]So, my friend and I blazed (she smoked one bowl, I smoked 4 lol) and decided to get some munches at a gas station. We had to buy eye drops and it's pretty obvious why we bought them. We like filled the whole counter with donuts and shit, and eye drops.The lady looks at us and was like "allergies kicking in tonight?" And we're like yeahhhThen it was quiet and I started laughing extremely hard while we walked away and she shouts"Enjoy your munchies guys!" I love people. I just wanna find a random stranger and be like hey man wanna have a toke. My ultimate goal and dream.[/quote]Those random moments always happen to me. They're the best.! Haha. Just the other day I went and bought a peace tea and asked why there was water around it and then spaced out as the cashier explained 3 times. 360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

9. [quote name="12stepCornelius" post="19396267" timestamp="1390540581"]Yep, it seems gas stations and fast food joints are a recurring theme. That's where all my "They totally know I'm high" experiences have taken place. Although one time I brewed up some canna milk. Put sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in some milk and butter with about 3/4 tsp of some finely ground dank. Put it in the fridge overnight to chill and drank it in the morning. I was straight flying the whole day. Then, just before I started peaking, I forgot I had to go to my uni's pharmacy to pick up some Rx's, so I walk up to the school, which is a good heart pumping 10 minute walk, blazed as fuck, and I guess since I consumed my weed rather than smoking, my accelerated heart rate caused thc to pump through my system more rapidly, getting me majorly stoned. I get to the waiting room at the pharmacy, and students are all in there waiting on med's. My eyes feel burnt out as fuck, and I go into the bathroom waiting to be called in for pickup, and I swear, I've never seen my eyes that red before after getting stoned. Like my entire eye socket area was pink and rosy looking and my eyes were like half open. No wonder I got so many weird stares that day. [/quote] bro can I please have the recipe lmaoo I'm high as fuck my heart pounding I can hear it I haven't been this high in months !

10. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19392566" timestamp="1390500024"]Exactly! Cept there's a few hood ass black dudes here so luckily me and my stoner adventures go unnoticed. Like i walked across my town with my buddy kelso last year smoking a bluntSent from the astral plane[/quote] o_O Kelso? Like in that seventies show? XD

11. once i picked up a sack right in broad daylight on my street and a random guy saw and yelled "time to get stoned eh?" .. yeah he said "eh"