When strangers know youre high funny moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So, my friend and I blazed (she smoked one bowl, I smoked 4 lol) and decided to get some munches at a gas station. We had to buy eye drops and it's pretty obvious why we bought them. We like filled the whole counter with donuts and shit, and eye drops.The lady looks at us and was like "allergies kicking in tonight?" And we're like yeahhhThen it was quiet and I started laughing extremely hard while we walked away and she shouts"Enjoy your munchies guys!" I love people. I just wanna find a random stranger and be like hey man wanna have a toke. My ultimate goal and dream.

2. I cant remember any stoned moments. I do remember when I took acid though you know just to take a day trip. We had been waking around outside for ever and decided we needed some water so we walked into this hole in the wall store with like chip racks as Isle. So right when I step in the store I feel like the ground shifted ( maybe it was because of the surface change or a slant) witch made me off balance with this strange women looking at me ( hence we are in different world's so to speak so she was extra stranger) so I start to scale the chip racks trying to get to the cooler for water using them as guidance. Looking back at that I wonder what that women was thinking because that was definitely different for me. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

3. Maaan, I can't talk to strangers on acid. I either get face blindness or things get reaaally weird and their faces morph and it freaks me out but i dont physically freak out i just freeze.

But I live in a small white town and im a big black stoner. Seeing their reactions to my high friendliness is hilarious. Especially when I'm blasting some metal.

Sent from the astral plane

4. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19392491" timestamp="1390499220"]Maaan, I can't talk to strangers on acid. I either get face blindness or things get reaaally weird and their faces morph and it freaks me out but i dont physically freak out i just freeze.But I live in a small white town and im a big black stoner. Seeing their reactions to my high friendliness is hilarious. Especially when I'm blasting some metal.Sent from the astral plane[/quote] lma bro. Small white town big black guy. Lol no blending In for you.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

5. Exactly! Cept there's a few hood ass black dudes here so luckily me and my stoner adventures go unnoticed. Like i walked across my town with my buddy kelso last year smoking a blunt

Sent from the astral plane

6. I wasn't high then, but strangers walking up to me asking me if I toke happens all the time. First day of Uni I sat down to a guy who is now my best friend, and the first words he said was "I see you smoke weed, wanna go out for a toke?" :) To this day I have no idea what gave me off.

7. many times, mostly at the 711 where we would go to pick up a swisher sweet. the one we usually went to the dude that worked there always knew what was up. many laughs were shared, good guy. also at this mcdonalds this dude behind the counter knew what was up, we ended up smoking with him a few times lol.

8. An arab guy runs a tobacco shop, we'd get fucked up and go in there and look at his pieces all the time back in high school. We became extremely good friends with him and ended up smoking in his back room several times with him. 

9. #9 Alburnstrees, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    I posted this a while ago but one time me and my buddy go into 7-11 blazed as hell to get some drinks so we go up to pay and my friend is paying and im just spaced out staring into space and my buddy was talking to me but I didn't even notice and hes looking at me waiting for a reply and the Indian guy behind the counter is looking from my friend to me to my friend waiting for someone to say something but noone does so i pay and when we leave we just start bursting out laughing lol good times.

10. So many times in fast food joints staring at the menu trying to figure out what to get haha. A couple weeks ago a Wendy's worker asked if me and my friends lost our eye drops hahah and then we shared a laugh... good times

11. #11 9xKitsun3, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Late night 7-11. some  chick workin the cash register.
    was in there probably about 20 minutes walking really slow checkin out munchies. buddy goes up to the cashier and tries to mack on her super high. his eyes were extremely red a chnk'd.

he's like "Ya know.... nobodies around. i can come back dere an tap dat ass! heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh your cute. i like your smile. lemme tap dat azz or SMD. come on baby "

there was a lil more buti forgot it was pretty hilarious. he went on like that for a good 5 min or so.

cashier was extremely fobby and didn't grasp englih to well :D

12. I'm staying at a hotel and my wife has gotten to know all the staff. My wife and I were out grilling some steaks and smoking my pipe in the grill area gazebo. When we came inside one of the workers was right there when we stumbled through the side door with our steaks. He's a really tall older Spanish guy from jersey. I was trying not to make eye contact but he totally knew. A few days later he said he was watching us smoke from the upstairs window. He used to be a dealer before he got busted with 25 lbs and he got a deal for 10 years in jail. He pulled out his monkey pipe and we all had a laugh. Guy is cool as fuck haha

13. Funniest moments when i walk in a store, and only buy candy, eye drops, and a cheep beverage and the clerk stairs at my eyes and I just stare right back with my devil eyes ahahaha

14. Yep, it seems gas stations and fast food joints are a recurring theme. That's where all my "They totally know I'm high" experiences have taken place. Although one time I brewed up some canna milk. Put sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in some milk and butter with about 3/4 tsp of some finely ground dank. Put it in the fridge overnight to chill and drank it in the morning. I was straight flying the whole day. Then, just before I started peaking, I forgot I had to go to my uni's pharmacy to pick up some Rx's, so I walk up to the school, which is a good heart pumping 10 minute walk, blazed as fuck, and I guess since I consumed my weed rather than smoking, my accelerated heart rate caused thc to pump through my system more rapidly, getting me majorly stoned. I get to the waiting room at the pharmacy, and students are all in there waiting on med's. My eyes feel burnt out as fuck, and I go into the bathroom waiting to be called in for pickup, and I swear, I've never seen my eyes that red before after getting stoned. Like my entire eye socket area was pink and rosy looking and my eyes were like half open. No wonder I got so many weird stares that day. 

15. I love the camaraderie between a sober but chill stranger and me being stoned - you both smile and share a laugh with each other, something humans should do more often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. when strangers know you're high, from where i'm from, they act like cu**s

17. Ok so this happened kinda recently one night at like 1 AM me and my friend went to the mcdonalds drive through and I guess there was only 1 guy working in the entire place so he had to take the order & make the food so it took hella long. It felt like an hour lol so anyways we get up to the window to get the food and the guy says to my friend whos driving "nice eyes bro, want some eye drops with that burger?" We couldn't stop laughing lol went & ate then smoked some more. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="12stepCornelius" post="19396267" timestamp="1390540581"]Yep, it seems gas stations and fast food joints are a recurring theme. That's where all my "They totally know I'm high" experiences have taken place. Although one time I brewed up some canna milk. Put sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in some milk and butter with about 3/4 tsp of some finely ground dank. Put it in the fridge overnight to chill and drank it in the morning. I was straight flying the whole day. Then, just before I started peaking, I forgot I had to go to my uni's pharmacy to pick up some Rx's, so I walk up to the school, which is a good heart pumping 10 minute walk, blazed as fuck, and I guess since I consumed my weed rather than smoking, my accelerated heart rate caused thc to pump through my system more rapidly, getting me majorly stoned. I get to the waiting room at the pharmacy, and students are all in there waiting on med's. My eyes feel burnt out as fuck, and I go into the bathroom waiting to be called in for pickup, and I swear, I've never seen my eyes that red before after getting stoned. Like my entire eye socket area was pink and rosy looking and my eyes were like half open. No wonder I got so many weird stares that day. [/quote]I wanna try that coffe recipe.!"Yes she want a lover with the sensativity ya"

19. Coffee *"Yes she want a lover with the sensativity ya"

20. so i go to this cannabis legalization festival outside farmington. the cops can't come in, every registered vendor is openly selling pot, and we're all very high. pretty much the whole 3 days was totally hilarious, except when shit got real at the end, when a grandma was smoking up 3 little kids (like maybe 9 yrs old) laughing and saying "gotta start em young"that shit really blew me away. what can you say? you wanna open up a dialogue with a veteran medical provider about hows she's hurting the kids? is she? the only thing i could be sure of is that those kids brains weren't developing that afternoon. but their MINDS were