When spraying with "pepper water"

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ninja scrub, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Can there be too much capsaicin? Because today i went out to chec on my plants and something ate three of my short riders, and 1/4 of the 4th one. So i went inside and dumped the rest of my cayanne (sp?) pepper, ground habanero, and ghost chili in a glass cup. I dumped boiling water in the cup, and strained out the solid remains after letting it sit for abut 10 mins, but I dont know if it's too strong for my babies (wasnt really thinking about that when i made it). So if i spray it on my plants, and some foliage surrounding my grow site will it kill them?

2. Well i just went out there and sprayed 'em, so we'll see tomorrow.
    And holy shit that stuff is strong, the first spray got blown back onto my hand and it's still burning. I also sprayed it on some of my tomato plants so that if i cant go over to the grow site tomorrow, i'll still know wether or not it killed my marijuana.

3. I've not used peppers on pot plants as a control for pests, but I have on several other types of plants, mostly vegetables and roses. I've made the stuff from habaneros, which are terribly, terribly strong, and I've never had any of the plants sprayed with it show any ill effects at all.

4. Even organic pest control methods,
    if overdone, can lead to problems.

Im sure u just made it too strong.
    I'd like to order some of that for my Tacos tho lol.

Why not try Neem ???

Freak
    :smoke: