Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When smoking alone...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by flyershockey44, May 28, 2010.

1. Excellent question, padawan. Cornering is simply lighting the greenery in the corners instead of "torching" the entire bowl. This allows for a fresh green hit for the next person in the rotation.

2. i usually will grind up bout a g and take one hitters out of my bubbler till its gone

3. When I smoke alone I usually use a Waterfall, so no.

4. When im by myself i usually just pack half bowls into my pipe(that i can clear in one hit). and then i just light it all. but i have a method. i don't light it all at once i just pull slow and do a circle around the outside and then go in like a spiral. but I'm just weird like that.

5. i always corner my bowl. green hits make my mouth water :smoking:

6. If you don't do it already don't start. It's nice once in a while but when it comes to the point where you'll hit straight tobacco bowls when you don't have weed it's not good. That's where I was at.

While I admit the taste of tobacco is nasty, after about 20 bowls you start to get used to it. I also always get very, very dank strains and even the smallest amount of weed will make the bowl taste amazing so it's not that bad, but when I get really good Sativa strains I normally won't add tobacco to my bowl since I don't like the way it interferes with the high and makes it somewhat hazey rather than alert.

7. LOL I just took the first bong rip of the day and watered all over myself :smoking:

But I tend to pack one hit bowls so no. But when a big bowl busts out then yes, I corner.

8. Of course I corner it. Torching a bowl just destroys those lovely cannabinoids. You want the very least flame possible.

9. You dont corner it, you just load smaller hits.

10. i love my herb iron

11. this^

12. I do it automatically, and because i like my bowls to last.

13. if i remember to, yeah i try and corner it so I'm not hitting dirty-tasting half ash after my first flame

14. I always corner. Mainly because it roasts as little of the bowl as possible, leaving more to smoke and less floating away. Also, I think it's good in a circle so everyone gets a nice, green hit.

15. I smoke so much by myself I dont bother even paying attention to green hits anymore. They are nice, but I usually just pack a fat bowl and smoke it through the day. If its still smokin, I am cool. :D

I do prefer green hits though.

16. hmmm, a reason to vape with a high quality vaporizer, I suppose? or, to fill the bowl with hashish instead :devious::p