Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When should I take my at home drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexHalding, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I smoked a fat blunt Saturday morning. That was it. 

I work out 3x a week, and am 135lbs, 6"1, 17 years old, and have 5% body fat.

I get tested randomly, and I bought an at home drug test for peace of mine. When should I take it? When will I be clean?

Also, should I take it soon to see if I'm clean or wait for the next time I smoke. I plan on smoking about once a month so I can stay an occasional smoker and get cleaner quicker.

So, when should I take it, when do you think I will be clean, and should I take it soon or later?

Thank you.

2. With your low body-fat and being regularly active, so long as you maintain a healthy diet, drink a lot of water and antioxidants, maintain a fairly lean meat and high fiber diet, I would say 2 to no more than 3 weeks at the absolute most, so long as you only have the one blunt a month.
    The Dollar Tree sells drug tests as well. They are not going to be as precise as any lab test, but you might pick up a few of those and test yourself every couple days, just to get an idea of how things are progressing without breaking the bank. Once it shows your clean for say 3 or 4 days in a row, give your more expensive test a shot.

And no need to feel nervous about going in there and buying a few, most Dollar Tree employees smoke too =)

Good luck!

3. @[member="GreenTramp"] I took my first check test today, 3 days after smoking. I don't know how familiar you are with the first check tests, but there is a control line and a drug line, and if the drug line appears at all its negative (passing). I took it and had a very faint line. I believe I might have a test tomorrow afternoon, so I ran 2 miles, sweated alot and am drinking alot of water. I hope I pass.

4. you did not just tell us you are 17 CAN WE GET A MODERATOR IN HERE! BasedgodDank

5. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum