When should I switch to flower

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by cannaboizfarms, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Help someone , I got my tent stolen out of my back yard luckily only thing in it was my fan at the time. So now I’m stuck with growing in 2’depth x 6’width x6’tall I have a tre banana dawg Sativa dom hybrid in a 5 gal bucket from lowes with fox farm soil and nutes. It 9” tall and has 10 nodes already It’s been almost 30 days since it first popped out of soil

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Id like to see a 9 incher with 10 nodes. Got a pic? You looking for a nice yield? A 9 inch plant won't yield much.

3. Image1523794710.931486.jpg I stand corrected my dude. It has 7 nodes I miscounted

4. This is my very first grow btw and my first time using this app so if I sound like an idiot just forgive me plz

5. Updated pics ? Did you find out when your going to switch to flower ?

6. Let the plant get 2ft plus before ya switch if ur looking for a decent yield

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. There you go IMG_20180424_134944.jpg IMG_20180424_151759.jpg

Just had to sorry for detailing.

But to answer your question, you must flower only at specific times. Full harvest moons
    during meteor showers usually works

8. Depends if your training or not that one really. I grow pounders that are only about 2 ft tall by the time theyre finished. Keeping em short and wide makes better use of the lights.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app