When should I switch to flower?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by trailerparkgirle, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Looking for different growers views on this subject

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Literally whenever you want, its mostly up to your grow area.
    Also consider what you will be doing in 2ish months from then.

/edit i think this is the wrong sub forum for this question

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ooops :( Thanks Buddha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Depends how much room u have how big of plants and then summers coming got temps to worry about. I veg around 2 months so I can flower outside 3 to 4 times a year. being that I have a bad back I don't want to grow huge trees that I can't handle. Some people like to show off how many pounds I can get off a plant but you're only going to grow one that you're when I can grow for so it all comes out in the end. Another reason is I can't wait eight or nine months to flower another plant I need weed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Still learning
    Thanks Puff!

• Like Like x 2
  6. As others have said, depends on your goals, space, and most importantly, patience! All the things puff said are good points, keep in mind your plants will stretch. One last thing to consider is being sure you have adequate lighting, you don't want to out veg your lights flowering capabilities and have loose airy flowers.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. We all are it's like golf can never completely master it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hi Jasper!
    Thanks for chiming in

9. Haha!
    Just keep Trying

• Like Like x 1
  10. It’s all about maximizing your square footage. Veg your plants enough to fill your space, there is no magic number

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey dj!
    Thanks for your input! Makes sense

12. My Aurora Indica I just sent into flower was in Veg since last August. The only reason I waited so long is because I had other plants I put into flower instead. The best way to know when to switch to flower is by watching the size of your plant in Veg. Keep in mind your veg plant will at least double in size once it goes into flower so depending on how much space and light you have for her, thats when you flower :Love-Plant::hello::weed::hola:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks GrammY!
    It nice that you can hold off so long! I will be doing that, as I will be waiting for my Ghost Train Haze to finish in Flower

• Like Like x 1
  14. I think I'm going to buy another Veg light, I swear by the Agrobrite I have had the best results with it. I'm running out light and I need to repot
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1