When should I switch from flower to vege it's about 4 weeks in to veg now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattlindon1996, May 23, 2018.

1. I'm trying to get the max hight with the light they are all very strong growing better then last light I had on them 1 auto flower 2 purple kush auto flower did not get topped as I here's it can effect growth [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. I'm at about the same point you are with my ladies, and im probably going to let them veg another 2 weeks to a month depending on how they look at that point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds good buddy yea 1 more month I'm thinking will dubble in size I have the room just my light I'll have to find a way to get it higher I got about a foot and a half left of night but I got some more wire

4. I am really enjoying growing inside now I can see why u can control when u want to flower it's pretty nice that way too also growing out side just u don't really have to worry about things to much

5. Are u using a Yea Tek LED? I've got one and plant is lovin it. i have it way closer but u have more plants to cover.

6. Just remember they stretch to double sometimes even triple their size for flower, so take that into consideration as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm using a full spectrum 600 watt led light for medical use

8. Yes that's so true I got 2 by 4 grow tent when it's almost 2 feet I'll switch it to 12 on 12

9. laid out exactly like my Yea Tek 300.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If these are autos, you don't need to do anything to flower them, they will do it on their own. Cutting the light back to 12/12 will produce less product.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I missed that part, I just noticed you said they are autos. Don’t flip your light cycle they flower on their own regardless of light cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. One is a auto the 2 are not they are purple kush feminized

13. #13 Psychographic, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    In your original post you said they were "2 purple kush auto flower" plants. If they are not autoflowers, I would wait until the autoflower is done before switching your lights. You could always trim back the photos to keep them small enough to fit your tent. This will do two things for you, it will let your AF grow and produce more with the added light cycle, plus when you harvest that and switch your lights, you will have more room for the two remaining plants.

14. I think you need to do some training and try to get more tops spread out in that tent. The canopy is pretty sparse. There's not that many tops. They need some time. You can always bend tall tops down and remove some if they get too crowded.

No matter how you grow or what training method you use you want to create an even canopy of tops in your indoor grow space to take the most advantage of the space. If you don't do that your yield will suffer. You need a full carpet of tops. Then you flip.

I just flipped my plants today. It's their first 12/12 day. It's wall to wall with tops. My favorite training method is supercropping but you can make a similar canopy with LST, scrog, topping, or sea of green.

Stretch is not as dramatic with led's especially low power ones compared to a high powered HPS light. They may double or triple in volume but they probably will only get maybe 50% taller.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yea I seen i I did mean to say just one auto flower the 2 are feminized but I kno the feminized can get up to 5 feet but I'm looking at 3 feet total