When should i start flushing my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by quickdrygirl, Apr 13, 2016.

1. #1 quickdrygirl, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Hello i have this small plant and i don't know if its readyto flush yet. My microscope is still in the mail and i think that the main buds are ready from what ive read? They have almost all their hairs brown? But maybe there will be more white ones coming out? Ehh im really confused this is my first time with this little guy.
    EDIT: Its a royal auto AK from royal queen seeds

Attached Files:

2. That thing looks no where near done.... I'm guessing you don't have good lights..

• Like Like x 2
  3. No no i pulled it out of my grow room for the photos thats why it looks so dark.
    Umm no where near done as if too early to flush?

4. Get us a pic of the whole plant.

And what kind of lights you have?

5. 4th image in first column is basically the whole thing. Thats not good enough picture ye?
    Umm lights are some 2700k CFL's like ~110Watts and a few watt led bulb. Not the best lighting but for a noob i feel like its enought you know for a tryout project i coudlnt afford to drop that much on lighning

6. Here are some pics from tent with proper lights not phones flash

Attached Files:

• ak1.jpg
      ak1.jpg
      File size:
      240.5 KB
      Views:
    • ak2.jpg
      ak2.jpg
      File size:
      211.1 KB
      Views:
    • ak3.jpg
      ak3.jpg
      File size:
      280 KB
      Views:
    • ak4.jpg
      ak4.jpg
      File size:
      232.9 KB
      Views:
  7. I uploaded pics in comment below

8. Not enough light =(

It's OK.. but plant still doesn't look close to done

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ye as i said as a beginner i really didn't feel like droping 100$ on a light, also i will be outdoor growing in the summer and have enought to last me the whole winter i hope. And then next year again, cuz i don't like risking and its a bit more expensive indoors. But but any idea when to start flushing or aproximetly how long till finish?

10. Aww. That thing is cute.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im hoping for atleast 10 grams but that would be overestimate right? Also still no clue when should i start flushing? Like ill do your method but no clue when. Is there any other way to tell if i dont have a microscope yet?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I feel like you're flushing the cart before the horse. Let's worry about giving that scraggly girl a... jumpstart?

13. You can base it on the pistils/hairs. Are you giving nutrients? If not, a flush isn't really necessary.

14. I am giving nutrients yes. Like once a week a decent amount.
    What do you mean by jumpstart?

15. I'm just wondering if we can't boost those buds somehow before Harvest. We need someone with more experience that can look at that plant, guesstimate how much time she has left, recommend a way to fatten those buds, and then advise on a flush cycle.

I'm only got one indoor and 2 Outdoors under my belt. So I don't want to point you in the wrong direction.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ooh didn't really know that there is something exept for having good lights and proper nutes that you can do to get more yield, btw the buds are fattening them selves day by day. Its not like i think its finished or any thing just confused about flushing ya dig.
    Still man thanks for your time and help.

• Like Like x 1
  17. That being the case I think you're too early for a flush. Fatten up them buds with flower nutes and post fresh pics in a week or two.