When should I start flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jordanaha, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Ok so this is one of my plants and this is my first time growing and I was wondering if I could start flowering? Or how long should I wait?

Attached Files:

2. Holy shit that is stetched to the max man. Should have had your light alot closer, or use a stronger light. You can technically start flowering but imo shes not goona bring you to big of a yield.

3. What kind of lights are you using? Cfls? And do you know the strain? You can start budding theoretically whenever you feel. I am very successful and I run a 12/12 from seed or clone room. With my yields being normally right at 2 o's a plant with no veg time.

What kind of lights are you using and how old are they?

4. That thing is so stretched it looks like bamboo hahaha. Is that your only one? If so I'd wait. And move the light a lot closer.

5. Looks like he has a few younger plants next to that one..... Op you should top that baby, like half way down, and let the crotches grow. Should get a better yield that way, but its goona take a few weeks to a month longer for you to want to flower.

6. This question is far to general to give a good answer to. please be more specific. What are you trying to accomplish? How much room do you have?
    You can start flowering anytime. you may not get much......Depending on strain you could get 3.5 - 10 grams off that plant

7. I had it at a friends house and he had a fan on it and some legit hydroponic might on it, he gave it nutrients. Now its under a 60 watt bulb (just ordered 100 watt) and a fluorescent light is about halfway down, over my other two plants.

8. I had it at a friends house and he had a fan on it and some legit hydroponic might on it, he gave it nutrients. Now its under a 60 watt bulb (just ordered 100 watt) and a fluorescent light is about halfway down, over my other two plants.

9. Chop it down to the 2nd or 3rd nodes, let it bush out a bit. that will help build a stronger stalk too

10. What kinda 60 watt bulb are you talking about? If you aren't going HID you need CFL's. Either 6500K or both 6500K and 2700K.

11. Have you got a journal I'd love to see that because I tried flowering from seed once and it grew about two fat joints. Lol. Personally I'd get those into larger buckets and veg till you see preflowers

12. There are quite a few 12/12 from seed journals around here. You'd be surprised at the yield some get.

13. I'll try to do that but the plant already has white pistils coming put, almost looking like bud at the top. Is there any other way I can get more width than height?