When should I start feeding liquid nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kwsg, Dec 4, 2014.

1. This is only my second indoor grow and I was wondering when do most people start giving nutrients to there plants. My prospects are 4 days old today from when they went into the dirt. They all have there first set of leaves actually the second set if you count the first round ones that come out. Sorry my terminology is not up to par I'm having some brain farts. Thank you for all advice. I'm using general organics GO box and last round I used everything in the box and had great results for my first grow. Probably better results then a lot of people have even after multiple grows under there belt, I was very pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I start feeding around 10-14 days. 

What did you do last grow?  If everything went well I'd just do what ya did last time.

3. What soil did you plant them in? Happy Frog gets me through week 7 of veg without adding anything. That is a single plant in a 3 gallon smart pot.

4. Let the ladies tell you, when they start to yellow, start nutes at 1/4 strength and starting the back-and-forth with the plant of pushing er and seeing how she reacts carefully.

5. ^^^agree^^^ Don't set a day. They'll let you know. If its from seed wait till after the cotyledon leaves fall off. If its a clone just wait. No matter which, start with 1/4 nutes.

6. Ok sounds good, and they are in pro-mix hp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum