Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when should i retire my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Granparankydank, Oct 5, 2010.

1. well i have had this bad ass blue acrylic bong that has a glass steam with a defuser and has a 14mm frosted bowl. its about 1.7 ft tall and its sick. but unforntly i have had it for a while and i have alrdy had to fix it once for a minor problem but i have been noticing a decent amount of cracks forming. its still air tight and not leaking but should i retire it or keep useing it?

2. just put it aside and buy a new one, but make sure to show it love every now and then. itll bring back good memories and chi :bongin:

3. I'd retire it now. Acrylic shit can get into your lungs once it starts breaking down, I hear. I'd go for glass next time.

4. You heard wrong. It all depends if you want a nicer piece, dude. Do what you want.

5. I think you should set it on the ground and have some girl you barely know come plunge through your apt without looking and step on it causing it to break. Then have her act like its not her fault, cuz "why was it on the grounnd??" Then proceed to be a nice guy and smoke her down anyway...

or just set it aside and buy a new one...??

6. Brings back bad memories bro...

7. lol im good i mean its still a good bong but i just think i should set it aside for a good minute but use it on..."special" occasions:hippie:

8. Don't retire it.... just kinda go from full time use to part time shared with something else to take the strain off... or maybe as a personal piece for yourr own use.

9. Just thinking about retiring my baby...

:eek: