when should i quit?

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Nov 19, 2006.

1. i am in a relationship witha wonderful girl and i told her that i smoke buds and i drop acid and i roll on x and i drink. sometimes all at the same time. but she doesnt approve and i told her that i would never let it become anypart of our future. well in the current situation, we arent able to see eachother as often as we would like. i told her that by the time we are together for good that i would be done with having my fun on the harder stuff but i dont know if i would ever stop smoking just because its fun. she said as long as it doesnt touch the house or doesnt interfier with our daily activities. i agreed, but my question is, should i just stop smoking to make her happy. i want to make her happy, but i wanna smoke a bowl every so often. should i be admirable and stop or if she is fine with it should i keep the closet baked?

2. If she's fine with it and you sincerely don't want to stop, then keep on smoking. However, if it becomes a problem, and you're forced to choose between her and herb, if you love her, you'll choose her.

3. how old are you? if you are 18 or under i would just do what makes you happiest! if you are older, and most likely considering marriage, then maybe you should rethink your prioirities. smoking bud is one thing but dropping acid and rolling are a whole nother story. quit doing that other shit and JUST smoke bud and i bet she would be cool w it

4. Man just stick with the herb. Drop all that other shit forshure. You dont want that interfering. Now i have no idea what your girl is like but, but what i did is just talked. Ive never done anything other than Mary and never will. But anyways. I talked to her, and said id never do it around her.

One night i was with her. She decided that it wouldnt hurt as i explained to her everything she asked about marajuana. We ended up smoking some togther and now,she doesnt mind if i do it with/around her on special occasions.
    Its actually hard to explain but, good luck with that man

5. My suggestion is definately stop using harder drugs like pills, acid and other shit. I think you should cut down your smoking habit to maybe 1-2 times a week. That way she wont think your constantly high and that you only do it occasionally to relax after a long day. I think she will learn to accept that a lot better than continuing what your doing. Good luck with the relationship. I hope it works out well for you :D

6. well thanks for the ideas. i agree with the one guy about talking a lot about things and we are doing that already because thats all we can do right now considering i am always on business trips. and i am 21 in january and i am thinking about marriage with her. and i only do those harder things like once or twice a month and only when partying.

to further a conversation, how much are the buds where all of you live. lets say a quarter ounce of medium grade stuff. and how much is the chronic? her a quarter is 20 and chronic is like 60 a gram i think. been a long while since i have had the pleasure to smoke any

7. You have my deepest sympathies, because $60 a gram is rediculous no matter how dank it is.

8. vaporize it so it's healthy and smell free or make food

find creative ways to roll ect so it's not a tablet or a blotter of lsd or this or that

make coffee milk based drinks with bud and so on

she may find a relaxing cup of jane java before bed keeps things peaceful between you

Edit - yep 60 is a fucking joke bro 20 a g is for dank 50-60 for 8th (3.5g) of dank 90-110 for really good 4ths