When should I harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Maryandme, Oct 1, 2016.

1. 20160919_161944.jpg 20160919_161954.jpg 20160929_142656.jpg
    So these are my crops, one is a sativa the other is more indica. I wasnt sure if i should let my sativa grow for a while after i pick the other one just because i know that sativas can sometimes have a longer flowering phase. I'm fairly new at this but I got these 2 plants and I just wanna now some signs that tell me they're ready to pick. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Pick in ten years when they're fully mature.

3. #3 Maryandme, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
    Awesome. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. How long have they been flowering? They don't even look close to being finished. I'm a noob, but if I had to guess I'd say 3-5 weeks. You want to look for most, if not all, of those white hairs to turn brown/orange, curl up, and recede into the buds. If you have a 30-60x jeweler's loupe (eBay-$5-7) you can check the trichomes and wait to harvest until they're all cloudy and some are amber.

White Widow autoflower x4

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dont expect an answer when you give no info on how long you've been flowering. Don't post a thread that's been posted ten times in the past day. You can easily go read hundreds of other threads with your same question and get your answer faster. You have to check the trichomes... Schmuck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It shouldn't matter how long it's been flowering all you need to look at are the hairs and your trichomes are cloudy with amber. Flowering periods are not always the same don't rely on photo period let your plant tell you when it's done.

7. Could be 2-3 weeks left just depends

8. Thanks I have a good idea now. Looks pretty good so far though don't it?

9. Yeah looking good so far. Keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. harvest two days after the day after tomorrow.. jk. but hey really good looking keep it up, wait til they look just about what u would like to smoke friend...

• Like Like x 1
  11. maybe 10% hairs usually arent colored off orange red etc... then they swell and the pistils browned off pistil recede back into the bud.. ive typed this millions of times

12. maybe 10% hairs usually arent colored off orange red etc... then they swell and the pistils browned off pistil recede back into the bud.. ive typed this millions of times

13. It's funny how I'll get a moderator on my ass for talking about other drugs and this guy gets away with calling me a "fucking idiot" for him not doing his own research and asking the same question others have asked thousands of times on this forum. Go read something for yourself instead of getting it spoon fed to you like a child. Grow up maryandme

14. Dude they got on you because yur rude. Don't be a dick.

• Like Like x 1
  15. cause you didnt have to be a cock bro, hes asking a question fuckin help him out. this is a forum for questions about and how to grow not a forum where people get bashed on for asking a question. for all you know this could have been his first time on the site and didnt know.

16. This is the most recent pictures I took earlier. What do you think? Most of the main fan leaves have shriveled to brown on the indica besides maybe the top 4. 20161005_190457.jpg 20161005_190449.jpg .

• Like Like x 1
  17. Need some side view pics of the buds. But yeah man I'd wait as long as possible before harvesting. plants looking really really good

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Show me how I was being a "cock". I was being sarcastic but I guess you and him both didn't get the joke. Obviously I was not being serious when I said to pick in ten years. Why is it so hard to look up the info for yourself? It's out there, go find it yourself instead of asking a simple question that has been answered thousands of times on this forum. That looking glass at the top right of the page, all you have to do is type your question in there and pages of threads will come up. There is even a sticky of "when to harvest" but many still ask the question "when should I harvest"?

19. Just don't reply if you think it's a ridiculous question to ask you don't have to type anything

20. Looking good man. So more pics please side shots and other buds. How are the trichomes looking? Are you flushing yet?