When should I harvest these ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lil_plant, May 18, 2019.

1. At what ratio between the amber and clear trichomes should I harvest these ? IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2180.JPG IMG_2181.JPG IMG_2182.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. SLH should have already been cut. They are starting to dry up and lose potency
    The pic's ain't that good.
    I see a lot of amber in the BK, so I'd cut now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Harvest now

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is all about personal preference. Once you have a good mix it is ok to harvest. I would wait for more amber myself, but as you see others would pull now. Experiment in this, and subsequent grows, and you will find what you like best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks jay! I will take your word and experiment but I think I’m gonna harvest today:)

6. Also I just finished slh. They literally quit drinking in day 77. 11 weeks was perfect

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Here is mine at day 35 in flower. 20190516_215220.jpg 20190516_215235.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice figure 77 days. I flower outside in the Cali sun. So maybe even 85 days inside

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Running a npk of 2-22-14 for flower, there is a couple other things also that's added every other feeding.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude, that should have been cut like 1 week ago.....super couch lock bud now. I prefer all trichomes to be milky.

11. I was looking to get a couchlock kind of outcome so it all worked out. This is why I waited this long [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. The pics are from the leafs. The tricombs on the buds don’t have nearly as much amber as the pics I have

13. [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2