When should I go on a T-Break?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cudi Get 20, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Alright blades, I need some opinions on what you would do in my situation.

Alright well I have told myself I was goin to go on a break plenty of times the last couple of months, but never went over a week without smoking. Im doing alright in school, and I feel like I do better when I smoke before class because I can concentrate. However, if I want to get the GPA I want, I need to step it up a notch these next few weeks and finals weeks. Im in the middle of my 1/8th that I just bought, but I have been saving nugs from each batch I have gotten in a pill bottle for "those rainy days", so I could just put the rest in there.

When should I take the much dreaded T-break? I feel like around Thanksgiving is when I will do it, but do ya'll think I should do it before? I usually dont let weed get in the way of my work, but I REALLY want/need to do good at the end of this semester. This will be my first T-break since smoking daily for over a year so any advice would be awesome. Not to mention I could use the extra $$ from not spending it on weed. :wave:

By the way, most of my friends smoke, including the girl I have been talking too.