When should I flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gilman420, Jun 7, 2015.

1. top job fellow there looking great :)

2. I am so happy to say that I now have hairs on both plants!  Thats 2 for 2 on the bag seeds so far.  One sativa and one indica :)

3. #44 joe 60, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    thats great news gilman [​IMG]

4. Hmmm, I think i know what it is, but I thought I would share with people here. I fed them both some big bloom and the sativa only has some weird spotting on the leaves. I tried to get a good picture of some of the leaves. I thought it is too much phosphorous, but really not sure. What do you guys and gals think it might be? Oh yeah, and I threw an early bud shot in there too :)

Attached Files:

5. I see some heat stress in pic 1. Watch your high temps

6. Yea, I asked another thread and someone said it could be the lights. I moved them into the closet down stairs, but the temp is still at around 88*. It stays around 80 to 91* with a humidity of 34%. I just turned the light output up too, on my HPS. I just measured the space to the light from the tallest branch and the light is up 17". I can't afford an evaporative air cooler and dehumidifier right now so not sure what I am going to do about the temps. I know when they flower they should be around 65*-70*.

7. high temps, low humidity and it looks like your over feeding the plants
    as the leaves are turning a dark green

I would give the plants water for a few days and then give them a light feed every over water

8. Ok, yea I think I gave them both too much Big Bloom. If I do feed them any again in the future I will do a fraction of what I gave before. I am letting it dry out a bit before I water again. Should I flush them now? They both have a drainage bucket so I can pour a gallon into each no problem and it will drain well.

9. yer i would flush them now to stop any further damage