When should I flower these?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nugmasterflash, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I got 9 two week old GDP girls in a 3.25x3.25x6.5 HTG grow tent. They have been in SOLO cups and I just transplanted them into 10" 1.625 gallon pots last night. That's why they're a little droopy haha. I'm running an aircooled 400W and since this is more of a sea of green grow, I plan to flower soon. When should I flip the switch to 12/12? Attached are some pics so you can see what's up. Thanks so much.

Attached Files:

2. Also, I should have included a picture for you to see the vertical space available.

On the first picture in the previous post you can see how I'm running the power cable into the tent..is there a better way to do this? I plan to use a piece of ducting in a U shape to prevent light from getting in and run the cable through that. Will work as an air intake as well seeing as the air intake vents aren't light proof.

Thanks again!

Attached Files:

3. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

If those pots are what you are going to finish them off in, then you may want to start to flower them now, or maybe veg for a week or two. They will almost double in size when flowering, and I'm not sure those pots are big enough to hold the roots of a larger plant.

I have a plant in a 1 gal pot, it's about a 1.5' tall and rootbound bad. My 5 gal. pots are rockin' though.

If you want to maximize your space, you may want to veg. until those pots fill with rootrs and move them into 5gal. pots, buit repooting that late can stunt them again.

4. at least wait a week or two just cause of the stress of the transplant but as soon as they rebound it's on!!!

5. give it another 2 weeks.

6. You've likely stunted them a bit keeping them in the solo cups. Give em a few weeks at least now they are in descent soil it'll take them at least that long to stretch their root system and you'll see a huge upshoot of growth now.They'll double in size in a short time frame . At least wait til they are a good 18 inches or more.

7. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm worried about them not having enough space seeing as they're in 1.625 gallon pots and there's 9 plants in just a 3.25x3.25 tent. That's 1 plant per square foot basically, so shouldn't it be pretty small when it's time to flower them?