When Should I Flower These?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HeAd-ShOtZ, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Hey. First grow and I am looking for some advice when I should flower. I plant the germinated seed on sept 30th. Growth is a bit slow and lanky (didn’t have decent lights at the time) but I’m curious as to how much longer I should veg? I’ve got lots of height but my concern is my lights. I only have a chinly 1000w led and and 19w led veg light.
    Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

3. Totally forgot to post pics. Sorry, I’m high! Haha ;)

4. You can flower whenever you get ready. The longer the wait the more budsights you'll get hence bigger yields but you're going to need more light waiting. Keep in mind plants grow a hella lot more when the flower so you may wanna start now if you don't have more lights or have limited space. Some guys start flowering from sprout 12/12

5. Have you thought about LST'ing and vegging a bit longer? get the most outta them I say........

6. I just recently transplanted, trimmed and did some chir

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, maybe I’ll give that a shot. I’m just not sure how much bigger I should grow them with the lack of lighting I have. Or would space be more my issue? Have lots of height to work with and maybe 4.5’ length and 3.5’ width...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha probably the best advice I’ve gotten on here yet. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Realistically when ur plant is half the size of ur space. I've got my routine down to 1 month veg and get 3-4 zips

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. They look like they could use another light.

Flip, taller they grow the bigger their stretch

Indica Dom for sure so there's that, little less stretch

• Like Like x 1
  11. I definitely want another light eventually. This little hobby chews up money quick buying equipment! figured I’d dab at LST for a while as suggested and veg a bit longer. Since this is my first grow it’s my first stab at LST. Do I kinda have the right idea? Tried to open it them up as much as possible. Used pipe cleaners, kids have a ton of em and I figure they’d be soft/gentle enough for the plant.

Attached Files:

12. More pics

Attached Files:

13. Oops think I duplicated those