when should i be able to tell the sex

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blunder5, May 3, 2008.

1. strain- top 44

so I've heard that its ok using 24/24 so it has been on that time for like the three weeks ive had it,, and it's all good,,

but when should i be able to see the sex?

dose it work with auto-flowering strains to change the time to try to tell the sex?

and if i would change the time,, would it be ok changin the time back to 24/24?

and here is a picture off it,, I took it like some days ago

Attached Files:

2. thanks

so i guess 6-8 weeks is like the standard time for all strains then

3. I am abit confused as to your question most likely becouse I'm stoned to the bone.Anyways I can still try and help alittle.Marijuana plants will start to mature after about 30 days of veg and should begin to show sex.This does NOT mean they are flowering they are still in veg stae but now are fully martured and now would be the best time to start the flowering phase of growing.You dont have to wait for a veg plant to show sex to flip the lights to 12/12 hell you can even start from seed.Plants that dont show sexual maturity during veg will start to show around 1-2 weeks after you start the flowerinf phase.Seeds from 12/12 on the other hand may take abit longer to show sex.I sure hope I have helpded you out with your problem.

Sorry for the typing I am blazed.

4. hehe,, thanks,,

maybe my question was not clear,,,

but yeah, ive read somwhere that if you want to see the sex on your plant you can change the light time to 12/12

but i don't mind wating,, i only have one plant now so im just hoping it will be a girl

this is more like a test, cause i ordered some feminized seeds,, and im just waiting for them to come..

but it would be nice if that one would be a girl

thanks for the replys:D