when should i add my bloom

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedman1978, Mar 14, 2011.

1. my girls are a few weeks old now im gona start flowering end of this week start of next.Im using bio grow bio bloom and topmax when should i start adding the bloom and topmax to my feed.I was thinking maybee a week or 2 after i start flowering am i right in thinking this cheers tokers:smoke:

2. only 2 weeks old now? seems a little early to start the flowering process? do you have very little space?
    as far as when to start adding your bloom nutes: I give mine their first dose exactly 2 weeks after I first switch to 12/12. Until then I like to continue to feed them veg nutes.
    Unless your constricted by space I would let those babies veg another couple weeks.

3. I switch to flowering nutes about a week into 12/12.

4. its a closet grow but i have plenty of room in it there a good twelve inches tall real bushy.Im just in a bit of a hurry to get these ones flowering as its just a few bagseed i planted want to see what it will turn out like.Got 5 feminised cheese so they be going in next am gona let those babies grow 2 a good size hopefully get a good harvest.peace out