Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When rolling a Blunt...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jarrz, Oct 14, 2011.

1. ... can I use any cigar if I don't have access to Philly Blunts cause I'm european?

2. Did this have to be asked

3. yeah pretty much any cigar should work... Just unwrap the leaf, all that and your good.
    I have a tutorial on the shit if ya want just search for it or Ill post it if ya want.

4. Just don't go out and get like a $20 cigar and you'll be fine. There would probably be enough nicotine in the wrap to make you pass out if you inhale it.

5. This is apprentice tokers after all sooo.. shut up k thx

6. Well thanks for the andswers anyway

7. so there are no dutch masters, games, white owls, swisher sweets, Garcia Vega, none?

8. Not really. I rolled a blunt with a 58 dollar cigar once.

9. [quote name='"TheCoolest420"']

Not really. I rolled a blunt with a 58 dollar cigar once.[/quote]

Waste of money dawg

10. If people spend that much money on smoking death, why not be classy as fuck and spend it on smoking da good herb.

11. Or they could be even more classy and have 20 blunts for the same price. :confused_2: