Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when reserving weed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dkhBLAZE., Jul 24, 2009.

1. I'm low on bud, and I was wondering what would get me higher?
    1. Smoking at a normal pace.
    2. Smoke slowly and take my time.

Who knows? I wanna spark this!

2. 1. Smoke smaller amounts at a time
    2. Use a pipe/bong instead of a joint
    3. Smoke slowly but carb after each hit

3. hey man yeah totally maybe you should try smoking all your weed normally and time how long it takes... then smoke all your weed slowly and see if it takes longer... BUT OH SHIT YOU MIGHT RUN OUT OF WEED HALFWAY THOUGH... awww man this is impossible i guess we're never know

4. lmao, i've already started my friend. i just read that smoking fast does get you higher because the longer you wait..the THC dies down.

Now let's get baked! :smoking:

5. Also, to reserve weed ..when lighting something up i wouldn't let the flame come in direct contact with the weed. Just let the flame hover over it and she'll milk good. Alot of people don't know this trick..

6. weed isn't a fiend drug, just get high real quick and get high again when you have cash to spend.

7. It's alot harder than you think for me. I live in the woods, and I have no car.
    Some how i manage to get alot though

8. Hold it in for at least 7 seconds.. I remember reading somewhere that like 80% of the thc in the smoke is absorbed by your lungs in 7 seconds

9. bongs or Waterfall bongs......cant get any higher off a little bit of weedss

10. Yeah 7 seconds, i usually count to 5. Gravity Bongs i've had always ripped you hard with a little amnt. of pot.

11. yes grav bongs get you ripped off a hit or 2