when recieving seeds from an online store...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 70s, Sep 3, 2008.

1. what are the seeds pacaged in. meaning, do the seeds come in an envelope or a small package? does ups or the mail man deliver? thanks

2. We don't talk about that sort of thing here. It just makes it that much easier for customs to find out how we get our supplies. Your seeds come to you safe as long as you use a reputable seed bank.

3. well i need to know if it comes in mail or a package because if its in the mail than i wont have anything to worry about but if its in a package than my parents might get suspicious and be like what did you order. and what do you mean by reputable seed bank?

4. I've heard they usually come in a little toy... you open up the toy and the seeds are inside... not sure though thats just what I've been told.

5. Reputable means one that's recommended here at GC, that's what this whole section is about.

It's usually mail, but ask any particular seed bank you want to order from to be sure.

6. I won't get specific but if you use Dr. Chronic, you'll get your seeds in normal post in a discreet package. That fits your needs, doesn't it?

7. alright thanks alot guys. i have my growroom setup all complete, the only thing i am waiting on now is buying seeds, thats why i was askin this last minute question. thanks