Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When people say weed last in your system for 3 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aero2007, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Do they just say that meaning it lasts for drug tests, urine tests etc or do they mean the after effects last for 3 days? If so, what are the effects? If not, what do they mean?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. the THC in you body get stored in the fat in the body ,thats why it can show u in tests for weeks not days if you smoke every day or smoke heavy every week,mac,

3. It would probably take me 6 months to pee clean. Lol. If a vampire took a bite out of me, it would be high as a kite drinking my blood

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. These are the same people who believe weed causes their hangovers after a night of drinking.

:smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The real trick is set your position so you don't have to give a fuck, cuz this shit's up in my system til I'm dead.

6. THC is actually out of your system within hours. What they actually drug test for are metabolites that are a biproduct of your body prossesing thc. Those can remain present for anywhere from a few days to several months depending on potency, amount used, and frequency of usage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. My wife a Re-hap Nurse manager from what she tells me it's 30+ day give or take depending on your body fat and how much you drink and exercise during those 30 days. And yes she approves of my use of Marijuana. I am a Cardholder in Pa. my doctor offered it to me (I did ask for a card) . To be honest, I didn't always like Marijuana for most of my life I wasn't a smoker but now that I'm on all these pills and my minds a mess it's what balance everything out.

8. THC typically stays in your blood for 1-2 days.

Doing drug tests, it can be detected for months depends on usage.

9. Interesting, always thought THC was what lasted for so long. Nice!

10. 3 days for mouth swab test.. 72hrs is what I've read.