When ordering from Nirvana-shop what is the origin of your package? ie Holland /Eng?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Marley999, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I know that Nirvana shop is in Holland but a friend of mine ordered from them like 8 years ago and the package he received did not say Holland on it it said some international mailing system or something wierd?

I'm specifically talking about the return adress or origin company of package?

What is the Origin company on the package when you receive your seeds in the US currently??

2. I don't seem to remember a return address on my package.

3. What does it matter? It's all shipped stealth and discrete. It looks like any of the thousands of packages that come from the Netherlands to the US each day. Customs isn't going to go through the package just because it says its from the Netherlands.

But to answer your question, if I remember correctly I am pretty sure it says on the return address that it does come from the Netherlands, but it obviously doesn't have a neon sign saying "Marijuana Seeds Inside!". If you're worried about your parents or other housemates seeing the package, then that should be your first and last sign telling you that you shouldn't be growing there anyways.

Bottom line: don't worry about it. The package will come regardless of what the return address is, unless it of course it says "Osama Bin Laden" on it... ;)