When no pipe or papers..WHAT DO YOU DO?

Discussion in 'General' started by GhostKid, Jun 20, 2002.

1. If you smoke, use a cigarette tube. If you got an empty, just pop out the filter and pack it in. If you got a taylor made, roll out the tobacco first...

2. Well you could make the can pipe in a pinch, but if you have the access why not step it up to bottle pipe, or better yet, the bottle bong.

PIPE:

Take 20oz bottle (can be bigger, but this size gives best rips), make a little bowl out of tinfoil in the mouthpiece, poke holes with needle in it. Burn a hole about midway down the bottle(hit hole), then one directly accross from it(release). Pack it, toke it.

BONG:

First open up a bic pen and remove everything so you just have the white tube. Take 20oz bottle, poke hole about 1/3 from the bottom just big enough for the body of the bic pen tube to fit into. Push pen into the hole until it is almost at the bottom of the bottle. This is a bit tricky, but doable: take some tin foil and make a cone(ish) shape, jam the point of the cone into the pen body, and then fashion a smokeable bowl out of the top. Poke a few holes with a pin through the foil. Fill the bottle with water (not entirely, obviously). Pack it, toke it.

This has been a ghetto bong advisory from E~X.

3. aluminim foil is the debil.....

this has been an anti aluminum public service announcement brought to you, by me....leading the single handed crusade against aluminum/tin foil...well..until blinkboi gets back..then hell help, cuz he knows...oh man does he know about the death foil.....:(

4. take a little bit of olive/vegitable oil and put it in a spoon. Heat the spoon up with a lighter and then wait for the oil to cool a little- swallow the concoction. You may want to stir it into a hot drink, yoghurt though.

5. there usually isnt THAT much time when the cops pull you over...and i dont usually have a spoon in the car either..

6. errrrrmmmm.... did i miss something? cops? What?my trail of thought:
    people ask for some solutions to no smoking gear...
    eating is reccomended...
    I mention an easy way to eat weed...

Cops... ??huh??

7. why would you eat weed if there werent cops?!?!

8. umm I dunno........ GET HIGH?

Jesus Namron... I cannot beleive that you have not heard of eating your weed in this way, no fucking brownie mix to fuck around with, minimum smell and it takes about five minutes. Never tried it myself but according to my head shop and a couple of friends it does work. Yer I think I might use that one when i've gotta be quiet...

9. yes, ive heard of eating weed, its just the thought if kicking back spoonfull of "stuff" doesnt appeal to me that much...brownies or cooking it in butter and using the butter as a spread, sounds most appealing tho

10. stir it into yoghurt or a hot, milky drink- that should stop the gag reflex...