Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when newbies eat edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nato7009, May 29, 2011.

1. so recently i have started makin brownies and selling them to people in the area. i have been recieving good feedback from almost everybody except one person. she had never been high before and i gave her a double potent brownie. 3 hours later she said she still did not feel different. can this be explained? do edibles only work if you have smoked previously?

2. No but some people don't get as loaded off of edibles just naturally. The person may have some digestive problems that they may not even know about. I have a decent tolerance to edibles and my father has a really high tolerance. Maybe it's genetic to a certain degree hmmm

3. OR MAYBE...

she was SOO baked, she didn't even know it.

4. hahahaha i felt one time i smoked myself straight.... but i was just super stoned hahahaha

5. What grade weed did you use? And how much did you sell the brownies for? lmao

6. I are policeman... gonna have to confiscate them bitches :D

7. I've had several different friends start with brownies (they wanted the effects without smoking I guess) and they were baked out of their minds :smoking:

8. My first time I used probably about 2 grams of straight schwag and I made ramen noodles. I split it between my friend and I, we both had extremely low tolerances at the time, and we didn't feel ANYTHING.

I make the ramen a second time with a little more than a gram of pretty decent stuff and got baked as fuck for almost the entire day. Same procedure and everything.

Anyway, I think that it is more random than anything. Well, I'm sure there's some sort of variable in it, but I don't know what it is. Hahaha. :smoke:

9. #9 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    medicated ramen?

10. My first time was with half a brownie and it took me two hours to kick in. My friend, who was only on her second time took 30 min. I'm thinking smoking previously may affect it some but I also know that I have stomach issues so it may just be she has a slow digestive system. I would have her smoke and then try a brownie again and see how it works

11. if you're not using coconut oil you're not maximizing your weed you're up to switch. it has a higher saturated fat content so you get full extracts

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 snoopdog6502, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    I buy cookie dough, it cubes in a flat brick that you bust into cubes. I take a group of 4, smash them flat place a gram of killer bud on it, take a second group of 4 smash them flat and sandwich the bud with the fist smashed group.then bake them.
    1 gram cookies come out about 6 inches in diameter and you eat 1. perfect for medicine.

use good bud, not trim.

fucks my people up, they just about get too stoned.

So my trick is one gram for one cookie.