Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When making firecrackers or cannapeanutbutter, whats the best p-butter to bud ratio?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MoonlightSky, May 12, 2015.

1. #1 MoonlightSky, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    Let's say you had a gram, how much p-butter? I really want to make a small amount with like .25-.5 a g of bud. I did it with like .25 of dank on 4/20 and it got me high for like 5 hours and I only put .25 in and it workes.
    I did it other times but it didn't work as well. I'm just wonderin the best ratio of p-butter and bud, l
    ike should there be a good bit more bud than peanut butter or just enough peanut butter for the bud to spread in?

2. I'm making some right now, as I recall from high school we used to do 0.5 gram per cracker sandwich (so, for one serving) in about 2 tbsp of peanut butter. This would spread nicely on two Graham cracker sheets (4 squares). Using natural Pb (vs jif, Skippy) works best as it allows the peanut oil to better absorb the thc.

If I remember, I'll let you know how these turn out. Oh, also bake them for 25 min at 325*F. There is a "leave out" method but I have not tried it. It takes a few days, and I feel like it would work best if you left it in a hot trunk or near a heat vent in winter. I live in Florida so I may try the hot trunk.

3. I use about 0.5g mixed in to a good sized spoonful. I prefer to use Nutella and add a very small amount of oil so there is more fat to absorb the thc. Just make sure you don't add too much oil and it gets all runny.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum