When making a PB&J?

Discussion in 'General' started by RGreen, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Do you usually spread the peanut butter or the jelly first when making the sandwich?

I just got done making one and ended up getting peanut butter in the jelly jar... and started to wonder why I didn't just spread the jelly first.

2. I do pb first . Just wipe the knife off on the other piece of bread ..

3. peanut butter on one slice..
    jelly on another...
    different utensils ..
    you damn stoner

4. I get the jelly with a spoon and peanut butter with a butter knife.

5. #5 freshlyground, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    peanut butter, less time for jelly to make bread soggy. (if youre not toasting)

also i have a flexibe, wide knife that can be used to spread and then slice sandwhich in half. one utensil bitchh

6. why dont you get a spare jar and mix together the two and just spread that on?

7. [quote name='"Colostomy Bag"']why dont you get a spare jar and mix together the two and just spread that on?[/quote]

They already have those. or at least they did when i was a youngin idk about now, they sucked tho the peanut butter was gross.

8. The real question is how do you make your pb& j.

I spread the pb lightly on both pieces so it doesn't get soggy on one side because the jelly. Then I lick the pb off and its jelly time. I don't have to worry as I'm the only one using it.

9. not a clue, too busy thinking of what else i can put on

10. peanut butter on one slice
    clean knife
    jelly on other side
    clean knife
    add bananas
    ?????????
    profit

11. You know what's awesome?

POMEGRANATE JELLY!

12. Everyone is forgetting the honey and banana slices...And maybe a bit of nutella.
    Don't forget to make this a triple decker and toast the bitch. Put some sugar coating on top and bam you've got yourself a snack.

13. Butter first jelly second.
    And I use far less p-butter than most. You open up a PB&J and it's like 85% PB, where's the J?!

14. i got jelly u squeeze so it rlly doesnt matter and plastic knives

15. GOOBER GRAPE! :hello:

16. What I do is take one slice of bread, spread jelly on HALF of the bread with a spoon, then spread PB on the other half with a knife. Then I do the same with the second piece of bread EXCEPT...I put the peanut butter where the jelly went and put the jelly where the PB went on the other slice of bread....being a stoner these things really matter to me.

17. Can't say for sure but I will say PB+ j is the shit

18. Next time you make a PP&J, TOAST IT!!! seriously.. Just toast your choice of bread for 2 minutes or when it just starts getting crispy/toasty on top, then you know the rest :smoke:

19. OH MY GOD I fgorgot about mentioning to toast it!!!! Sooooooo good. You sir are a genious.

20. I have to use the jelly first because my brother is Highly allergic to peanuts and peanut butter in the jelly is a no-no haha