When life's just too great

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Am Ganja, Sep 8, 2012.

1. #1 I Am Ganja, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    I just smoked a few bowls on my porch and parents came 10 mins later.. no stress, they have no clue and im munchin like crazy right now...
    I'm buying an O of dank and a carton of cigs today to get thru the week and for a big party im going at tonight.

Did you ever like life was way too awesome? Like you feel like nothing could go wrong??

2. -smoke a couple bowls-
    •Mom brings home a drug test from work
    •take test and feeling super sketched :sad: :eek:
    -pass test because of sneaky ways :D-
    •smoke more

That was my routine of my last month in high school. (not tested everyday but damn near close)

Buut im actually taking a break now for a legit test so I can get this special grant for schooling :laughing:

3. Live the present moment .

4. Good for you for feeling positive, man. Too many people focus on the bad shit in their lives.

5. Yeah I do, when everything just feels so easy and you truly just enjoy life and the people in it. Herb definitely helps in my life to make me positive, a better person, and something to motivate me and look forward to doing later. ( partying, smoking, chilling, ect )

6. i decided to bike to one of my dealers who lives like 5 minutes away today. got my weed, put it in a pocket size glass jar thingy that i keep my bud in, and as i turn onto my street "SMASH" the jar falls out of my pocket and shatters in the middle of the road. as i picked up the pieces my fingers got cut and started bleeding.

at this point im pretty pissed but luckily my weed was in a seperate baggy and was easily recovered. but now im happy as a clam because i have weed and get to try out my new piece for the first time :smoke: i guess its all about the attitude

7. nice, it doesnt get any better than those moments when you think life is great. Or maybe when you think life is grand? Not sure which word is stronger, i think grand...but greats good too. I mean greats great. But we already know great is great. I think im gunna go pass out now.

8. Just be safe. I feel as soon as you feel life is too great is when you are most susceptible to fucking something up. Enjoy it though!

9. Kind of. Summer of 2009 I had my own apartment in Central Jersey with my brother and a quarter of bud all smoked in 2 weeks. Definitely one of the best times of my life.

And starting late summer 2007 I smoked every weekend and got the highest I could because of the lack of tolerance. I mourn for the past now. :(