Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When keeping weed in a glass mason jar.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcity77, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When storing weed in a glass mason jar do you put the weed straight in the jar on its one or do you put it in a plastic bag and then put that in the jar? I have only used plastic sandwich bags to store my weed but today I bought a mason jar and am unsure of the proper way of storing the weed in a mason jar.
    Thanks

2. If it's a pill bottle, I'll use flimsy plastic bags and the bottle itself. It is not necessary to do this with either a mason jar (I store only large amounts of weed in mason jars) or a pill bottle because both are air-tight.

:bongin:

3. Just put it in the jar, no baggies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.