Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when its legal...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Feb 27, 2011.

1. i think it should be free. it should cost nothing to get high. when its legal, i also want to grow my own and give it away for free.

do you think marijuana should be anything other than free when its legalized?

2. So long as weed still gets you high, it will ALWAYS cost money.

3. When it's legal I'll be growing it...

Even when it isn't legal, SWIM still grows it. :smoke:

4. Looks like we got a hurr-durr moment here.

5. While it remains illegal, I will one day distribute free stuff of a molecular nature

6. When it's legal, I'm dedicating an entire half of my backyard to grow multiple strains. Then, just give away dime bags to random people like free samples. :p

7. yeah when its legal and your not growing it your going to be paying the same as your are now if not more.

8. Not true. When it's legal there will be more available, people will be planting it everywhere and i'm sure somewhere in the distant future you'll be able to find it on the sides of roads.

9. by your logic most food should be free..

just because it grows doesnt mean it should be free, there is a lot of labor put into growing a good plant.

hell, not even water is free

10. Honestly if weed or any drug that affects your mind substantially (so things like cigs wouldnt be included because you can't get intoxicated off them) should never be free, because we would see people intoxicated literally all day every day.

11. It shouldn't be free, but there should be a stable price across the nation... almost like stamps or something.

Oh, and the best part.... ordering weed from amazon. Delivered to your DOOR.

OH

MY

GAWD

Seriously though, how much did you smoke OP

12. It'll be practically free if you grow your own. Which I will be doing because price will not decrease much(medical is legal and fire is still 50-60 and 8th 320-400/ounce,

And no it shouldn't be free. If it's not a necessity it should not be free.

13. it will NOT be free.

Alcohol was illegal once, now it is legal, and guess what, it aint free.

14. Meh... That's a stretch.

It's actually a lot easier to grow MJ then most food.

15. lolwut

16. SWIM isnt growing right now.

if it was legal SWIM would get it off alll his buddies :D

17. Alcohol is produced, it doesn't grow. Your average person wont have the knowledge nor the materials to produce decent alcohol, whereas with weed all you really need is a seed, water, sun, and love. But no i agree, weed will never be free, but its street price will decline heavily, and homegrowers will probably smoke out their friends and stuff for free, so in that respect it will sorta be free. But honestly if you're too lazy to grow weed when its legal and expect to benefit from somebody elses work for free, you don't deserve to smoke.

18. People really need to cut that SWIM bullshit...js..

19. ahh on the contrary my friend. anything nature should not only be free but has a divine right to be free. our society put a fake value on nature.

20. i think my point has been made.

like i said, not even WATER is free, what makes anyone thing weed would ever be free. anyone who believes that it should be is 100% ignorant