Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When it rains, it pours! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ramrod420, Jan 31, 2010.

1. So, i ended a month long dry spell last night. I went home from school for a night to visit my family, and later that night i stopped by my old work, hoping to be able to get my hands on some bud to get me through the rest of the quarter here on campus. So anyways, i go into work and ask the bartender if she can do me a favor and hook me up. keep in mind that this lady is like a mother to me, and always helps me out when im short of herb. She says she doesn't have any on her, but if i follow her home after she stocks the bar, she would give me a bowl's worth to get me through the night, and she would pick me up an 1/8th that i could get the next day on my way back to school. so i follow her home, and she gives me a good amount that i didn't even have to use really.
    Fast forward to about midnight yesterday. I stop back by work to say hi to a couple more people, and another woman i used to work in the kitchen with asked if i had smoked recently. i told her i hadn't since i didn't have any connections. she tells me that she has some stuff with her that i should try (nothing crazy, but good mids for our area). So after she gets off work, we go to her car and she rolls a good joint, and we smoke about half, and she says that i can take it home with me. she THEN procedes to break off a small nug that she tells me to put in a pipe when i got home. so im chilling at the bar (i worked at a restaraunt/bar) letting the half joint mellow me out, and then head home at about one. i get there, feeling a little buzzed, and load up a good bowl from the stuff Joint Girl gave me. smoke out on my porch and rummage around the kitchen, eating pizza and cinnamon raisin toast :D and feeling really good. i decide that as long as i have these little samples, i might as well smoke it. so i have myself another small bowl before watching cartoons at 3 in the morning, thus ending the day.
    Next morning i realize i still have enough for ANOTHER bowl, so i ask my mom if she would mind if i went out in the garage with her while she smoked a cigarette. her, being cool with my smoking, is cool with it, so we go and smoke our respective plants lol. Then i go to my brother's(age 7) basketball game. it was about the most intense thing i've seen in quite a while lol. even the drive there felt like i was flying. so anyways, to conclude, i've been keeping myself off the ground since midnight last night basically, and its been awesome after having nothing for quite some time. just wanted to share my happy experience with my fellow smokers.
    peace everybody, im off to smoke before starting my night :smoking:

2. great friends and family, enjoy ur herb to the fullest!!
    happy smoking:smoking: -K