When it comes to smoking cigs, im weird

Discussion in 'General' started by muskokaBunnin, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Its weird it almost feels like the nicoteen doesnt effect me or something. I definetely choose to smoke them because i like the taste and feel, but i dont consider myself addicted. I can smoke a pack and a half one day, then just go like a month without doing at all. Usually i randomly buy smokes ill buy a pack about once every two weeks smoke it in 1 or 2 days then just quit for a while. Anyone else experience this kinda stuff :confused:

2. yea, i used to be like that.

next thing i knew i couldnt quit.

3. Yup, I remember when I was 13 and I was like "I can quit anytime I want!".

Now, 10 years later here I am, still smokin'.

4. Ditto!

5. lol shit man that makes me almost just want to quit right now.. but its so hard man its everywhere i go

6. Back when I was a youngin, I could do the same thing.
    Now I'm killing myself trying to quit. Aint workin *****h.

7. Yeh im only a newish smoker, smoke now and then, pretty much wen i have em ill smoke em.. But i rarely go buy packets.. Id rather buy green..

8. im with you buddy ^^

id rather pick up a g then waste my 10 dolla bill on a pack.. but if ive already got weed and maybe i wanna do some yotts later (its a canadian thing) ill pick some up.

ps if someone doesnt know what a yott is its like you do this; just a normal water bottle (thick ones are good) and its just basically a way to use a crack pipe for weed lol you burn a hole, stick in the tube, fill er up so its like a bong but with a glass tube sticking out. Takes the tube shove in part of a cut, or cig, then pack weed ontop of that cut and you just smoke it and pop it threw when its all burned up... it gives you the maddest head rush so much u can barely stand at times and ya everybody around here does them cause its the shit :smoking:

9. Ditto I'm like that too except that I smoke about a pack every two days or so. I can stop whenever Id like (and have before). When I'm travelling or whatever I have no problem stopping for a month or more and then resuming. The first two days you feel like you need some nicotine and then it subsides after that. I've never felt any withdrawl symptoms or anger or anything of that sort. Then again I used to pop 40 OC's every day for a few months last summer and had no problem stopping that either, so who knows!

10. Daaaaang dude that yott thing sounds sic! I wanna try that next time my friends and I have a huge bakefest, like tomorrow were finally buying a gas mask and using my friends hookah also =]

11. thats tight brah. and ya i think you should spread it around ur town or city whatever it is u live in lol. Its definetely not a very widely known way to smoke, because i can search yott or yottie on google and find hardly anything about it. But its by far one of my fav ways to smoke. Its a great way to get really fucked up and save weed, the only problems ive noticed with them so far in about the 1 and a half ive been smoking them, is that they can be a very quick way to burn out as soon as the high is gone you feel like sleeping lol but as long as you can get past like ITS GREATT :D:smoking:

12. when i was a sophomore in high school, i started smoking cigs. i started smoking semi-heavily during junior year and into the summer. then i quit halfway through senior year and have quit since.

does it still count as quitting if i have about one a week when i bum one off a friend? i think it does, so i haven't been addicted to cigs in about a year and a few months