When it comes down to it, what do we know?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bkadoctaj, Dec 14, 2008.

1. #1 bkadoctaj, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    Just wanted to share an important AIM conversation I had tonight with my best friend. Just for reference's sake, we go way back. I met him in ninth grade, and through a bizarre situation, we discovered we had also been in the same kindergarten class years ago, in a totally different area of the city. Our friendship has its ups and downs, but inside we're both Dreamers [Want to find out what your personality is? --> http://mypersonality.info] In the end, we both understand each other, and thus I'm not entirely certain the entire conversation will make sense to every reader. I've added in sidenotes to help explain the specific details.

Any thoughts, Grasscity? :)

2. Thats a long read but I read it. :)
    Math, I forgot some areas in math, if I go back to learn math again, it will come back easier then learning first time.

the rest, man
    I got nothing to say.. seems like he doesn't really care. all he cares is pokemon. :rolleyes:

3. It's tempting to stop at the thought of him just loving Pokémon... but it makes me wonder why he just loves it? There's something deeper.

4. #4 wackdeafboy, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    It's fucking pokemon, the one of the best rpg to date.
    There bunch of rpg but this one is just amazing! I don't watch the shows cause I fucking hate ASH. Every time he dies, somehow he goes back to live. :mad: JUST FUCKING DIE!!!! GODDAMIT!

:laughing:

edit: Human got far in evolution. I believe that we evolved from monkeys. Now we got technology, I don't think we'll evolve that much cause we're too busy focusing on computers that work for us.
    I'm afried that A.I. will take over and kill the human race and plan to domnation the galaxies.
    Once you created a robot thats is almost impossible to kill then nothing can kill it like the show/movie terminator and matrix.

5. I didn't read that...so I'm confused as to the point of the thread...pokemon?

So I'll just answer the title: I know who I will always love, and who will always love me, I know that my heart is beating, basically I know I'm alive.

6. I really recommend you guys at least read a little of this. There is a point in there somewhere.

7. "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates