Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When is your favorite time to Toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTown, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Personally when I wake up, and go out on my balcony first thing, smoke a J and watch the world, it is the best, most relaxing high I'll get throughout the day

So what about you guys? From the time you wake n bake till the 3am chief session.. What is your favorite and why?

2. I would have to agree with you on the wake N bake, but it used to be right when I got home from school at 4:20.

3. I wake N bake then watch The Price Is Right..

4. Any time is a good time for me, I always blaze when I wake up before I shower, sometimes after it just depends... during the day, definitely at night before bed... whenever's clever

5. working all day then coming home to a nice bowl
    always works.

6. During the semester three days a week I had one 8 A.M. class and a break until 1. I loved to get out of class, go find a quiet place to toke, and we had a chik-fil-a in the Student Union so I would go in there, grab two chicken biscuits and watch some morning talk shows.

7. Holy shit man I tried chick fil a for the first time when I went down to FL recently. That place is basically THE shit. wish we had em here..

8. They really are equal, imo. Wake and bake you feel so good about the day and all the shit you have to do.

After you chill and it also feels really nice. Both times?

o_O You. Don't. Have Chick fil a? No waffle fries? :( I'm sorry.

9. I know right, the worst part is ive never gotten to experience it high :mad:

10. When the suns setting.

11. Wake n Bake and look at my 3d peace sign on my desktop, never gets old

12. Mid day in the winter, I go to school in boulder, co...
    So my favorite in a morning skiing session, then going to smoke in hidden cabins in the mountains, then going to eat, Got to make those fing expensive mountain meals worth every penny!
    Wakenbake is great to!

13. 4:20 PM hands down every single time. By far my most favorite time to smoke, and I smoke at 4:20 every day :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. sunset 76 degrees outside driving on a long straight street with trees hovering over the street

15. I'm a nocturnal person so night time nothing beats toking as you gaze at the moon and the stars pure fucking glory

16. Really any time of the day is a great time to toke up. I really enjoy Wake N Bakin, but I love midnight toking. It's a relaxing time of the day where you can just relax and enjoy life for what it is.

17. 12-3 pm

I don't start my day until 12, I lounge around and just check everything on my computer and then maybe make breakfast. Once I am full or I could eat, I'll either smoke and shower or just not smoke. Then, I'll do nothing until I come down at 3 and start doing work/chores.

Any time after 3, I have to deal with coming home high/rents while I'm on the comedown which isn't very fun. It get's me insane paranoia. Afterwards, I'd only be able to toke at like 10 pm or later...but I'm anemic, so I'd fall asleep in a heartbeat.

18. In the afternoon is best. Wake and bakes are alright but I like to get completely woken up before I toke.

19. You'll think I'm crazy, but 4:00-4:30 A.M. I have pulled all nighters and realized that this time is amazing. It is just dark enough to still be night time, and throughout the next hour it becomes full-fledged daylight. It's SO nice. Especially in Arizona, it's actually cool. Any time after 6:00 and it's already hot outside.