When is your favorite time to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by John4414, Aug 20, 2012.

1. The title says it all. When do you think it is most enjoyable to smoke? At a party, with a couple friends, or by yourself?

2. By myself, late at night like past 10pm usually around midnight.
    THen I chill for a bit before showering and going to bed. Puts me right to sleep.

3. I'd rather smoke by myself man, not that I don't love smokin' wit my boyz and shyt but when I'm by myself and smokin' then I can just do what I wanna do and not worry about shyt

4. I like to smoke early in the morning or right around sunset, normally by myself but if I am camping or something it is always fun to do with friends.

I used to just drive around with friends after school and we would pass the pipe around the car until we had to go home and do homework and that shit.

5. i have fun either way, but being with people...that's special man.

6. I like smoking by myself, I don't wanna waste my weed on anybody else... Lol

I smoke in the morning as soon as I wake up, lunch, after dinner and before I go to bed.. Normal routine has been happening for years now. Lol

7. I smoke at 4:20, best time to blaze.

8. the devil is so lovely

9. Either by myself or with a couple of friends. I also have the luxury of being able to smoke witb my parents when I visit, they both enjoy weed!

10. By myself at night.

11. When i wake up, before school, before a movie, before lunch, at night before i talk on the phone with my girlfriend

12. [quote name='"Crailtap"']Either by myself or with a couple of friends. I also have the luxury of being able to smoke witb my parents when I visit, they both enjoy weed![/quote]

That's fucking awesome!!! I wish I could blaze with my mom, that'd be chill as fuck

13. Yeah, and they usually have a nice amount of regs, or some crippy every now and then. They have a good hookup where they can get qp's of regs for $275, good regs too, gets us all high pretty well. Almost forgot to mention, I usually smoke in the evening and night.

14. @ night.

By myself.

Can't beat it.

15. At night by myself and the evening outside with friends.

16. Anytime between 12am to 12pm

17. bet you do though.......*rim shot*